Talson’s expertise in quality management audits helps project stakeholders confirm quality assurance and quality control activities are being performed as required and assist in the root cause identification of quality issues. Talson reviews quality management plans and project management team and contractor conducted quality audits during design, fabrication and construction/installation phases of the project. Talson’s employees are experienced with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 17025 Laboratory Testing and Calibration Standards and Federal Transit Administration Quality Assurance and Quality Control Guidelines.
- Inspection & Testing Observance
- ISO Certification Assessment
- Policy & Procedure Compliance
- Quality Audit Schedule Review
- Quality Document Retention Assessment
- Quality Program Compliance