Talson assists funding recipients with compliance to required procedures and reporting by ensuring accountability, transparency, and reporting in order to mitigate fraud, waste, error, and abuse. Talson’s approach will assist in integrating industry best practices to ensure effective internal and external controls and minimization of project risk. We utilize the information necessary to review, inspect and/or test compliance, payment and other project management activity documentation during inspection and onsite reviews and interviews.
- Continuous Audit Planning Including Fraud Identification
- Funding Agency Requirements
- Procedure Development and Reviews
- Project Financial Control and Risk Analysis
- Review of Program Activities